cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: 2.3.2: I lose the 'what services' page when I drop a jax-rs service at /
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:58:29 GMT
If you have static content I'd think you'd need a real path for the
servlet, not just /*. But using your servlet mapping /services/* did you
try browsing to http://localhost/webapp/services/services? My point was
that I'd found I needed the extra "/services" in the URL to get the
service config page, and I thought it might be the same in your setup.

  - Dennis