cxf-users mailing list archives

From "joerg@kiegeland.com" <jo...@kiegeland.com>
Subject Re: why JSONProviderTest.testReadQualifiedCollection()/testReadQualifiedArray() disabled?
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 09:14:45 GMT
The last paragraph of my previous email has actually nothign to do with
the PathParam-XMLAdapter-fix, actually with the JSON-List-fix only.
IntegerWrapper would have a XMLRootElement annotation, which cannot be
declared to the Integer class directly, so this class can be used as
root element of a REST request or REST response, or actually as list of
such instances, which would solve my problem of transmitting a list of
e.g. Integers over the wire, so sorry for any confusion.