cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:15:18 GMT
On Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:09:24 PM Darrin Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
> > One message that is a concern:
> >> INFO: Creating Service {http://wstest4.visionsolutions.com/}MySvc from
> >> WSDL: classpath:wsdl/mysvc_xl/MySvc.wsdl
> >> Apr 28, 2011 12:09:55 PM
> >> org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory
> >> createEndpoint
> >> WARNING: Could not find endpoint/port for
> >> {http://wstest4.visionsolutions.com/}XLMathPort in wsdl. Using
> >> {http://blah/}WSHttpBinding_MySvc.
> >
> > It may also be possible that this is causing an issue finding appropriate
> > policies.  I'm not really sure.   Definitely configure the correct
> > service/endpoint names in the spring config or @WebService annotation for
> > the service.
>
> Could be. It worked in Metro.
>
> Using a debugger on this line in PolicyEngineImpl I see this:
>
> LOG.fine("Alternative " + a.getName() + " is not supported");
>
> Turns out a is:
>
> {http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl}UsingAddressing
>
> Is that another thing I can turn on?

You could try adding:

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-addr.xml" />

That may do it.

This is definitely another reason for updating to CXF 2.4.0.  None of these
imports are needed.   :-)

Are you using the individual modules or the big CXF bundle jar?   If using the
big CXF bundle jar, you could just do:

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-all.xml" />

and see if that helps.  Then you could pair it down from there.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org