cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to replace endpoint's address in wsdl by the server's real address(host name)?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:09:44 GMT

With 2.4.0, I think a lot of the issues around this have been fixed.   The I
believe the jetty transport will now properly update the WSDL.   Not 100% sure
on that.

However, you can also configure in an endpoint property of
"publishedEndpointUrl" to be the full URL of what you want exposed for that
endpoint.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp