cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Client finding parameter classes for soap port
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:30:57 GMT
On Monday 18 April 2011 4:22:18 PM Kevin McClusky wrote:
> getTypeClass is actually giving me a null on any MessageParts that don't
> have a type=

Strange.  That definitely should work fine as the class should be in there.
On the operation, can you try calling isUnwrapped and if true, casting it to
the UnwrappedOperationInfo and try the message parts on the result of
getWrappedOperation?

If that still doesn't help, we'd likely need to see a test case.   I'm really
not sure why those classes are being set in there.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org