cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wsdl2java with MTOM and firewall
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:26:20 GMT

If you pull the xmlmime schema to someplace local, you can use a catalog file
to rewrite the location to the local file.   The tools all have a catalog
option that you can use.   The file would look similar to:

<catalog prefer="public" xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
    <rewriteURI rewritePrefix="./extra.xsd"
            uriStartString="http://www.company.com/extra.xsd"/>
</catalog>

If you google OASIS catalog, you should see more examples and descriptions.

Dan