cxf-users mailing list archives

From Michele Girolami <michele.girol...@isti.cnr.it>
Subject Re: Discover ZooKeeper URL
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:28:08 GMT
Hi David,

thank you for your answer! Actually my need is to let the DOSGi clients not
be aware of a specific Zookeeper URL, I'd like to let the clients discover
at least one ZooKeeper URL and then looking for the required services. I
haven't found such feature in the ZooKeeper documentation...maybe you have
ideas...

Could you please clarify a little bit more  the following point?

David Bosschaert wrote:

> Possibly a generally better approach would be to use a
> management/orchestration system which knows where in your system the
> zookeeper servers are. Then you use that information to configure your
> DOSGi nodes.

One extra question... I ask you if you know if CXF's DOSGi project will be
enriched with other discovery protocol implementations e.g. SLP in similar
way to the ECF project.

Thanks a lot for your comments.