cxf-users mailing list archives

From vidMacquarie <vid.cher...@macquarie.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS client - connection time out
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:23:40 GMT
Thank you for prompt responses. I have made change from
"name="{http://trademanager.cinnober.com/
bclearapi-1.6}BclearApi16PortType.http-conduit"  to
name="{http://trademanager.cinnober.com/bclearapi-1.6}BclearApi16.http-conduit"
.

In doing so I got a strange error which I am unable understand what went
wrong with certification.

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: SSLHandshakeException
invoking https://156.48.255.126/axis/services/BclearApi16:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Does above error mean that  it cannot find my certificate? I do know that
Http:Conduit located the C:\vid\wsdl\bclear\certs\3HB.p12 file succefully
otherwise it would have failed during the application start up. Any other
ideas to get around this error?

error log after making necessary change.
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4357911/error2.txt error2.txt

FYI, I am using CXF 2.3.3--