cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Vitoria Sanchez" <ivito...@grupoica.com>
Subject RE: Generating WSDL from JAX-RS server
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:29:50 GMT
Hi Sergey,

The server seems to be broken, I can’t download any file because the browser
shows me either a proxy error or a IOException...

I’ve tried building CXF from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/branches/2.3.x-fixes but Maven shows me
an error message related with CXF Runtime Core:

Tests run: 16, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.214 sec
<<< FAILURE!

testImport(org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilderTest)  Time elapsed:
0.054 sec  <<< FAILURE!

java.lang.AssertionError:

        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:91)

        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:43)

        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:524)

        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:535)

        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilderTest.testImport(WSDLServiceBuilderTe
st.java:488)

        at
)

        at
.java:25)

        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.
java:44)

        at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.j
ava:15)

        at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.ja
va:41)

        at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.jav
a:20)

        at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runNotIgnored(BlockJUnit4ClassRunne
r.java:79)

        at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.jav
a:71)

        at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.jav
a:49)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)

        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:53
)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provide
r.java:119)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:1
01)

        at
)

        at
.java:25)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ClassLoaderProxy.invoke(Pro
viderFactory.java:103)

        at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireStar
ter.java:150)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcess(Surefire
Starter.java:91)

        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:69)

Maybe I’m doing something wrong because I don’t usually use Maven…

Cheers,

Ivan