cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Glubb <m...@madebykite.com>
Subject Re: CXF and ehcache-web
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:07:36 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I wrote a proof of concept testing both json providers side by side. They both work perfectly
with ehcache-web so I think there must be something strange going on with my own code. Sorry
to waste your time.

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb@madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244