cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Furmankiewicz <jace...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use CXF JSON/JAXB login outside of REST?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:49:29 GMT
We are using CXF's automatic JSON support on all of our REST services and it
works great with JAXB annotations.

However, we have a requirement to send the same JSON payload from our JAXB
entities to a different source, not triggered via REST.

I looked at Jettison and it has no built-in support for JAXB. So I am
guessing in CXF there is support somewhere to convert JAXB annotations to
JSON.

Is it possible to use that directly (i.e. outside the context of a REST
service)?
if no, could you point me to the code where it is done so I could try and
extract it to accomplish what we need?

Thank you
Jacek