cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOSGi] XmlTransient Annotation Ignored
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:57:12 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Jason Fauble <jfinquiries@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any help out there.  It appears as though the DOSGi doesn't have much
> momentum lately.  Should I be going in a different direction?
>
> Just one comment about the DOSGI momentum. David can hopefully provide more
detailed info, but AFAIK DOSGi RI is the most complete implementation of the
relevant spec. The OSGI world is big and of course there are many options
there. DOSGI RI has not seen a lot of activity recently, as far as merging
various fixes is concerned, but I think it is fair to say it is being used.
At this stage of its life, the community contributions are important. Most
of the issues I've seen being reported recently can be tracked and fixed by
not only CXF committers. Of course, it would be nice to see a reported issue
resolved in a few days or so but at the moment DOSGI RI needs a bit of help
:-)

Thanks, Sergey