cxf-users mailing list archives

From Billy Newman <newman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get to /images
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:03:48 GMT
I tried:

/images/.*

and I have the same problem.

A little more specific.  Before I was using cxf in my war I could navigate
in a browser to http://localhost:8080/services/images/myimage.png.  Where
services is the context root of my war.  I did not have a servlet serving
this, it just worked, I could get to the images folder in my war.

When I added cxf and mapped it to /* I now cannot navigate to my image.  I
should not need a servlet to get to things in my wars root like images.  So
I do not really want a default servlet I just want cxf to do nothing when I
go to services/images.

Is the only way (as sugeested before) really to map my cxf servlet to /ws/*
?

and then get to my images
http://localhost:8080/services/images/myimage.png

and my services
http://localhost:8080/services/ws/myservice

Seems like I should be able to tell cxf to ignore and do nothing with
certain url, that way I can get the same behavior as I had before I added
cxf.

Thanks again for all the help with this.