cxf-users mailing list archives

From "olek.stasiak@gmail.com" <olek.stas...@gmail.com>
Subject Using pure xml in webmethod argument
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:08:07 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to send to method xml as a string, without any validation or sth.

I've method
acceptCall(String message) and I just want to send string that looks like:
<test:message type="type1" id="message_id1" xmlns:test="
http://test.com/schema/">
        <test:metadata>
                <test:parameters>
                        <test:parameter name="par1">str1</test:parameter>
                        <test:parameter name="par2">num1</test:parameter>
                </test:parameters>
        </test:metadata>
</test:message>
Is there any way to do this via cxf? I tried different methods, with
different bindings, but none of them works.
Could somebody help
Regards
Olek