cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Services and Transactions
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:50:54 GMT
Hi Ivan

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Ivan Vitoria Sanchez <
ivitoria@grupoica.com> wrote:

> Hi Sergey,
>

> I've tried through both AOP and annotation-driven techniques but the result
> is the same. What do you mean with "no root resources have been found"?

I thought the problem could be to do with the fact that the
MobilityUserRestService was not recognized after being proxified.

> This is the piece of the spring context configuration (DAO/Hibernate/JAXB
> beans are omitted):

It appears the problem occurs during the initial injection of the TL context
proxies. Does MobilityUserRestService has some @Context annotated fields or
methods ? You just have to introduce a dedicated interface and have @Context
methods on that interface - this usually works with AOP, in your case it
should...

Let me know please if you can make it work
Sergey