cxf-users mailing list archives

From jpv <jph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual host (?) with jetty standalone (RS + WS) - need help !
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:13:28 GMT
well, well, well. Searching in your direction .....

        // the server
        JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory eg = new
JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory();
        eg.createJettyHTTPServerEngine(8080,"http");

       // jax-rs
       JAXRSServerFactoryBean sf = new JAXRSServerFactoryBean();
       sf.setResourceClasses( MyRest4json.class);
       sf.setAddress("http://myaddress <http://myaddress/>:" + port +
"/json");
       sf.create();

      // soap
      Object implementor = new MySOAPClassImpl();
      Endpoint ep = Endpoint.publish("http://myaddress:" + port + "/soap",
implementor);
      EndpointImpl epImpl = (org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl) ep;
      SOAPBinding soap = (SOAPBinding) ep.getBinding();
      soap.setMTOMEnabled(true);

And ..... it just works both on localhost:8080, http://127.0.0.1 and ...
http://192.168......:8080.
I'm on holidays (at home) so i can't test it with DNS and proxy/reverse
proxy and all this kind of stuff.
It seems to work properly. I will put a message somewhere in the mailing
because i'm sure this will be helpfull for somebody else.

Anyway : THANKS A MILLION Daniel !

2011/3/8 Daniel Kulp [via CXF] <
ml-node+3414750-2085704353-151180@n5.nabble.com>

Jean Philippe VAY http://www.linkedin.com/in/jpvay