cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Glubb <m...@madebykite.com>
Subject Re: CXF and ehcache-web
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:28:10 GMT
Hi Sergey,

On 21 Mar 2011, at 17:09, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> Sorry for a delay.

No problem at all. I appreciate the time. It's one of the few things you can never restore
to someone.

> Do you know if ehcache filters are wrapping the servlet response stream ?
> May be in some specific case the flush() is called on the output stream in
> one of the CXF providers which may be the cause of this exception ?

I believe that they do wrap the response stream. This is to modify the headers after a cache
miss. In the case of a cache hit we wouldn't get as far as the servlet.

I'm using org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider. I'll look into it.

> If you could open a JIRA and provide a simple maven project for us to
> test/debug then it can help...

If the providers don't turn up anything I'll do that.

Thanks,

Matt