cxf-users mailing list archives

From "XiLai DAI" <xl...@talend.com>
Subject re: How to log service interface name?
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 01:56:19 GMT
Maybe you can try those codes:
public class YourInterceptor extends AbstractPhaseInterceptor{
    public void handleMessage(Message message){
        String portName = message.getExchange().getBinding().getBindingInfo().getService().getInterface().getName().toString();
    }

Regards
Xilai Dai

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabio souza [mailto:fabio.nogueira.souza@gmail.com]
Sent: 2011-3-11 (星期五) 23:31
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: How to log service interface name?

Hi,

I am using cxf to build WS solutions and I'd like to log requests and
similar. However, I would like to include the name of the service interface
(java) in the log output. I saw that there are several data that are
included in message and exchange objects, but I could not find that piece of
data. Is there a place where I can find it?

Thank you, very much!

--
Fábio

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and
is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either
as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee
the integrity of this message, therefore Talend will not be liable for the message if modified.