cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CFX library issue with Jboss 5.1
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:41:53 GMT
The contents of lib/endorsed enforce the jbossws-native jaxws client to
be used. In particular you should have a jbossws-native-factories.jar
containing META-INF/services/ declarations for the
javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider, javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory, etc.
The easiest solution for you here is probably to install jbossws-cxf,
which is the supported integration of Apache CXF into JBoss AS through
JBossWS.
Cheers
Alessio

--