cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: How to make a CXF client in Java5?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 07:17:36 GMT
Hi Ray,

You need to include some added jars in your classpath for Java 5. See
the WHICH_JARS file in the lib directory of your distribution - the jar
names listed with [6] at the end are *optional* for Java 6 but
*required* for Java 5. Under the "For JAX-WS support:" section you'll
see several jars listed, including "geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec-1.0.jar (Or
the Sun equivalent) [6]".

- Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training
<http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>
Web Services Jump-Start <http://www.sosnoski.com/jumpstart.html>

On 03/04/2011 08:00 PM, raylmail wrote:
> Hello CXF Team,
>
> Current we are using CXF 2.2.5 in our product for publishing services, the system runs
fine on Java 6.

> Now we plan to integrate a satellite product in, which runs on Java 5. I tried to write
client in the satellite product to call services published from flagship product.

> When I try JaxWsProxyFactoryBean or JaxWsDynamicClientFactory for client, I found that
some classes CXF uses don't exist in Java 5, such as: