cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic invokation return xml
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:13:52 GMT
On Thursday 03 March 2011 8:22:44 AM Alex Labad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created an app that dynamically creates a client given a WSDL as
> parameter, and invokes it through CXF.
>
> The application generates the beans and invokes the server.
>
> I am wondering how can I obtain the XML response from the service, instead
> of the ResponseBean generated by CXF (or obtain the xml from that instance)

There isn't really an "official" way to do  this.   The only way I can think
about it would be  a Dispatch<Source> client in payload mode.   You would get
a Source back.  For the request, you could build up the JAXB objects and then
create a javax.xml.bind.util.JAXBSource from a JAXBContext and pass that in.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org