cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nishant Ranjan <nishant_kaunve_ran...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Class {0} can not be instantiated due to security manager restrictions
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 21:25:06 GMT
Hi,

The stack trace:

Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext prepareRefresh
INFO: Refreshing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@89cf1e: startup
date [Tue Mar 01 21:04:07 GMT 2011]; root of context hierarchy
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxrs-binding.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder': replacing
[Generic bean: class
[org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder': replacing
[Generic bean: class
[org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider': replacing
[Generic bean: class
[org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider];
scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:07 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory': replacing
[Generic bean: class
[org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory]; scope=;
abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0;
autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in
class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:08 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1e232b5:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationListener,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.service.factory.FactoryBeanListenerManage
r,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServiceContractResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPTransportFactory];
 root of factory hierarchy
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:08 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be http://localhost:9001/
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:13 PM org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils
reportServerError
SEVERE: Class com.happenings.ws.AuthBean can not be instantiated due to security
manager restrictions
Mar 1, 2011 9:04:13 PM org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper
toResponse
WARNING: WebApplicationException has been caught : no cause is available

 Regards,
Nishant Ranjan