cxf-users mailing list archives

From slocum <slo...@weirdrealm.com>
Subject Re: Calling cxf web service from JSP page
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:20:15 GMT
So I still get the same error with this. Here is the new JSP code:

	CMPSWebService service =  new CMPSWebService();
	URL wsdlURL =
service.getClass().getResource("/WEB-INF/classes/cmps-1.0.wsdl");
	QName serviceName = new QName("http://ws.cmps.digitalriver.com",
"CMPSWebService");
	service = new CMPSWebService(wsdlURL, serviceName);
	CMPSWebServicePortType port = service.getCMPSWebServiceHttpPort();

For reference, here is the top of the web service implementation code:

@WebService(name = "CMPSServiceImpl",
			serviceName = "CMPSWebService",
			portName = "CMPSWebServiceHttpPort",
			wsdlLocation="classpath:cmps-1.0.wsdl",
			endpointInterface = "com.digitalriver.cmps.ws.CMPSWebServicePortType",
			targetNamespace = "http://ws.cmps.digitalriver.com")
public class CMPSServiceImpl implements CMPSWebServicePortType {

    public CMPSServiceImpl() {
    	this(Application.getInstance().getSessionFactory());
    }

    public CMPSServiceImpl(SessionFactory factory) {
        sessionFactory = factory;
        try {
          Application.getInstance().loadProperties();
          logger.debug("Loaded application props!!!!!!!");
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }