cxf-users mailing list archives

From slocum <slo...@weirdrealm.com>
Subject Calling cxf web service from JSP page
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:03:04 GMT
I built a JSP page to call my web service. When I run the JSP I get the
following root cause:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Port
{http://ws.cmps.digitalriver.com}CMPSWebServiceHttpPort not found.

	org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:326)

	org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.getPort(ServiceImpl.java:317)

	javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:92)

com.digitalriver.cmps.ws.CMPSWebService.getCMPSWebServiceHttpPort(CMPSWebService.java:63)

The JSP code is here:

<%

	CMPSWebService service =  new CMPSWebService();

	CMPSWebServicePortType port = service.getCMPSWebServiceHttpPort();

	LookupProductRequestType prdReq = new LookupProductRequestType();

	prdReq.setDivisionID(division);

	prdReq.setDivisionProductID(divOrderID);

	prdReq.setLanguage(lang);

	LookupProductResponseType resp = port.lookupProduct(prdReq);

%>

The relevant section of the WSDL is:

	&lt;wsdl:service name="CMPSWebService"&gt;

		&lt;wsdl:port name="CMPSWebServiceHttpPort"
binding="tns:CMPSWebServiceHttpBinding"&gt;

			&lt;soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/cmps-1.0/services/CMPSWebService" /&gt;

		&lt;/wsdl:port&gt;

	&lt;/wsdl:service&gt;