cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Van <the.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject How to customize namespaces' position and prefix in CXF response
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:15:10 GMT
Hi CXF Users, Developers,

I have a CXF v2.0.3 with several services published on it. Servies' stubs
and skeletons was generated by wsdl files which provide by a third party.

Now I got these problems:

1: The reponse soap message put all the namespaces declaration into the
first child element of SOAPBody instead of SOAPEnvelope.
2: Some namespaces' prefix has been changed to ns1...ns2....
3: Some elements lost their namespace prefix.

I am expecting the response like below:

&lt;soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:out="http://www.example.com/out/"
xmlns:msg="http://www.example.com/msg/"
xmlns:code="http://www.example.com/code/">
   &lt;soap:Body>
      &lt;out:OUTPUT>
         &lt;msg:RESULT_MSG>MSG&lt;/msg:RESULT_MSG>
         &lt;code:RESULT_CODE>CODE&lt;/code:RESULT_CODE>
      &lt;/out:OUTPUT>
   &lt;/soap:Body>
&lt;/soap:Envelope>

But this is what I got:

&lt;soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   &lt;soap:Body>
      &lt;ns1:OUTPUT xmlns:ns1="http://www.example.com/out/"
xmlns="http://www.example.com/msg/"
xmlns:ns3="http://www.example.com/code/">
         &lt;RESULT_MSG>MSG&lt;/RESULT_MSG>
         &lt;ns3:RESULT_CODE>CODE&lt;/ns3:RESULT_CODE>
      &lt;/ns1:OUTPUT>
   &lt;/soap:Body>
&lt;/soap:Envelope>

BTW, I've seen this thread:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Help-find-example-configuring-soap-envelope-namespace-is-SoapOutInterceptor-the-only-way-td3242428.html
But it did not work for me. The wsdl I am using only defines SOAP1.1

Thanks

James Van