cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling Interceptor chain directly
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 02:24:55 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, you can do it, you need build a PhaseInterceptorChain and add
Interceptors what you want to use, then doInterceptor against your
SoapMessage, some code like

PhaseInterceptorChain inChain = new
PhaseInterceptorChain(pm.getInPhases());
List<Interceptor<? extends Message>> inList = new
ArrayList<Interceptor<? extends Message>>();
inList.add(new Interceptor1());
inList.add(new Interceptor2());
inChain.add(inList);
inChain.doIntercept(soapMessage);