cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: manual SOAP generation via wsdl2java generated classes
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 00:46:24 GMT
Hi,

I suggest to use camel for this. If you use the camel transport for cxf. Then you can write
somthing like this:

	<jaxws:client id="greeterProxy"
		address="camel://direct:greeterClientEndpoint"
		serviceClass="com.talend.examples.jms_greeter.JMSGreeterPortType"/>

	<camelContext id="camelContext" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
		<route>
			<from uri="direct:greeterClientEndpoint" />
			<bean ref="transportBean" />
		</route>
	</camelContext>

	<bean id="transportBean" class="YourTransportBean"/>

You simply could write a class  YourTransportBean with one method

String callTransport(String request) {

}

Camel would give your class the soap request and you return the soap response from the service
after calling it how you like. Camel also supports streams here if that matches better.
May I ask what kind of transport you want to use? Perhaps camel supports it.

>From the cxf side you can use the greeterProxy like any cxf http proxy.

If you would like to offer your special service to several clients you could alternatively
do something like
<from uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/service"/>
<bean ref=" transportBean "/>
In this way you create a http proxy for your service that behaves like a nice soap/http service.

Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----