cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MBeans, get your MBeans
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:12:07 GMT
Thanks for the links. Shipping a JAX-RS resource doing whatever
mapping we agree upon between MBeans and HTML/JSON/XML seems
promising. This resource can be deployed as part of the custom
Application alongside with other root resources, and/or as a
standalone JAX-RS application, when say JAX-WS endpoints are being
managed.
We would not even has to start embedding HTML views into the browser,
this can be done later. Ultimately we can have many tabs, one for
logs, one for MBean-based statistics and may be operations, one for
showing the exchanges recorded with the help of
PersistIn/OutInterceptors, etc...
Benson, Ian, can it be of interest to you ?

Cheers, Sergey