cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error parsing requests through proxy
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 05:15:16 GMT
Hi,

Given the error you encounter here, please refer to a related
discussion from CXF-3249[1],
The error you saw
Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Unexpected close
tag</HEAD>; expected </META>.
is actually caused by when you try to access wsdl from your code, the
server just return you a error page.
I guess it could be a network configuration issue(like firewall or
virus scan software) on your machine.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3249

Freeman

--