cxf-users mailing list archives

From Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject CXF and Spring
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:33:44 GMT
I just picked up a copy of Spring In Action.  In some CXF documentation I have noticed that
CXF uses Spring.  Can someone provide a quick over view of how CXF uses Spring?

More specifically, after quickly scanning the Spring In Action Table of Contents I noticed
that the only web services chapter was "Building contract first web services in Spring".
I'm not sure what that means for those who would like to build Java first web services, but
does the CXF support for Spring allow both "contract first" and "Java first" web service implementations?

Thanks.