cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: wsdl converted to java and calling using Cxf client not working
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:18:43 GMT
The fact that you're using Metro's wsimport instead of CXF's wsdl2java,
and that one of the operations work, may both be distractions from the
actual problem.  (You can always check by generating your client with
CXF's wsdl2java[1] to confirm the same error would occur.)  One
possibility is that the WSDL used by the web service provider is somehow
different from the one you used to generate the client, and hence
"{http://services.sample.services.ihc.org/}hello" doesn't exist in the
service WSDL, just like the error message says.  Adding "?wsdl" to the
endpoint address and viewing the resulting URL in the browser will give
you the precise WSDL used by the web service provider.

HTH,
Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/soap_client_tutorial

On 2/22/2011 4:00 PM, Sonam Nepali wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have converted a wsdl to java using Metro webstack framework tool and using CXF client
to invoke the services.

> I have two methods in this generated java class: first one is  a oneway method and the
other a request-response method.
> I am able to get the oneway method to work but the requeset-response method fails upon
invocation.  The following is the error:

xmlns:ns2="http://services.sample.services.ihc.org/"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
> Feb 22, 2011 1:56:48 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
> WARNING: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Message part {http://services.sample.services.ihc.org/}hello
was not recognized.  (Does it exist in service WSDL?)