cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Spring
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 02:46:45 GMT
On 2/22/11 12:33 AM, Michael wrote:
> I just picked up a copy of Spring In Action.  In some CXF documentation I have noticed
that CXF uses Spring.  Can someone provide a quick over view of how CXF uses Spring?

> More specifically, after quickly scanning the Spring In Action Table of Contents I noticed
that the only web services chapter was "Building contract first web services in Spring".
I'm not sure what that means for those who would like to build Java first web services, but
does the CXF support for Spring allow both "contract first" and "Java first" web service implementations?

> Thanks.

When you talking about the web services contents of the Spring In
Action, you means spring-ws.
CXF does support code first and WSDL first programing module as the same
time, as the Chirstina already answered.
If you are developing an application in the server side, code first
could be a easy way to speed up your development.
If you are working on the client side, WSDL first could be your first
choice :)

--
Willem