cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Wsdl2java : how to auto-generate field array/List ?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 00:30:24 GMT
That's per the JAXB specification -- you don't set the list, rather, you
get the list and then add whatever elements you want to it.

There's a collection setter injector plugin, but the link is presently
broken:  http://java.net/projects/jaxb2-commons/pages/Home (link 11).
See here for more info on JAXB customizations:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/customizing_jaxb_artifacts

HTH,
Glen

--