cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: How to make CXF wsdl to generate uppercase complextype name
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 01:36:42 GMT
Are you doing Java-first with JAXB data binding--I think there's an
annotation you can add to the Person object to name it whatever you
want, including Person.  That said, camelCase is pretty standard and you
might not wish to deviate from it, i.e., stick with person.

JAXB customizations, WSDL-first:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/customizing_jaxb_artifacts

Glen

--