cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building CFX problem
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 00:17:30 GMT

I saw this once when flying on a plane where I refused to pay for the inflight 
wifi.   The example.com ended up as a redirect to the login page or something 
like that which confused things.   

I THOUGHT we had fixed all those issues.   For this test in particular, the 
jax-ws catalog should be picked up.   I just ran a wireshark with this test 
and didn't detect any outgoing traffic so I assume it's OK.     Thus, I'm not 
sure why you are getting that error.

Dan



On Wednesday 16 February 2011 12:43:38 PM beit wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> 
> I'm new to apache CXF and Maven and I'm trying to build everything on my
> Mac OS X computer.
> I follow instruction to install Maven and I succeed, I have some problem
> with CFX and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
> 
> I post the result message behind, I have o2 error with testCatalog2 and
> testCatalog3. The fail happen when the Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo
> Test run.
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoaderTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.93 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxb.JAXBCodeGenOptionTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CatalogTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.599 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.31
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPoints
> AVVERTENZA: WSDL document
> file:/usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/
> wsdl2java_wsdl/helloworld_withnoservice.wsdl does not define any services
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.32
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPoints
> AVVERTENZA: WSDL document
> file:/usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/
> wsdl2java_wsdl/helloworld_noservice_import.wsdl does not define any
> services
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.33
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPoints
> AVVERTENZA: WSDL document
> file:/usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/
> wsdl2java_wsdl/no_port_or_service.wsdl does not define any services
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.35 org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog info
> INFO: jetty-7.2.2.v20101205
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.35 org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog info
> INFO: Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8585
> [Fatal Error] :54:15: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated
> with an  element type  "width".
> [Fatal Error] :54:15: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated
> with an  element type  "width".
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.46
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPointsForBindings
> GRAVE: {http://child/}Binding is not correct, please check that the correct
> namespace is being used
> Tests run: 64, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 31.193 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
> testCatalog2(org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest)  Time
> elapsed: 1.061 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: The binding file:
> http://example.org/wsdl references a not well-formed xml document
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.getTargetNode(CustomizationParser.java:156) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.parse(CustomizationParser.java:93) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11.JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.cu
> stomize(JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.java:114) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.processWsdl(WSDLToJavaConta
> iner.java:171) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer
> .java:137) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest.testCatalog2(CodeGenBugTes
> t.java:926) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
> 9) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod
> .java:44) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.
> java:15) at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.j
> ava:41) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.ja
> va:20) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:2
> 8) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:31)
> 	at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:43)
> 	at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:43)
> 	at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.ja
> va:76) at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.ja
> va:50) at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:3
> 5) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provid
> er.java:146) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:
> 97) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
> 9) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ClassLoaderProxy.invoke(Pr
> oviderFactory.java:103) at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireSta
> rter.java:145) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcess(Surefir
> eStarter.java:87) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:69)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Open quote is expected for
> attribute "{1}" associated with an  element type  "width".
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:2
> 49) at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentB
> uilderImpl.java:284) at
> javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:124) at
> org.apache.cxf.helpers.DOMUtils.readXml(DOMUtils.java:440)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.getTargetNode(CustomizationParser.java:153) ... 37 more
> 
> testCatalog3(org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest)  Time
> elapsed: 0.573 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: The binding file:
> http://example.org/wsdl references a not well-formed xml document
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.getTargetNode(CustomizationParser.java:156) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.parse(CustomizationParser.java:93) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11.JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.cu
> stomize(JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.java:114) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.processWsdl(WSDLToJavaConta
> iner.java:171) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContainer
> .java:137) at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest.testCatalog3(CodeGenBugTes
> t.java:935) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
> 9) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod
> .java:44) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.
> java:15) at
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.j
> ava:41) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.ja
> va:20) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:2
> 8) at
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:31)
> 	at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:43)
> 	at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:43)
> 	at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.ja
> va:76) at
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.ja
> va:50) at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
> 	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:3
> 5) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provid
> er.java:146) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:
> 97) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
> 9) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ClassLoaderProxy.invoke(Pr
> oviderFactory.java:103) at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireSta
> rter.java:145) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcess(Surefir
> eStarter.java:87) at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:69)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Open quote is expected for
> attribute "{1}" associated with an  element type  "width".
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:2
> 49) at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentB
> uilderImpl.java:284) at
> javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:124) at
> org.apache.cxf.helpers.DOMUtils.readXml(DOMUtils.java:440)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.customization.CustomizationParse
> r.getTargetNode(CustomizationParser.java:153) ... 37 more
> 
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenOptionTest
> Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.083 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenTest
> 16-feb-2011 18.17.52
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPoints
> AVVERTENZA: WSDL document
> file:/usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/
> wsdl2java_wsdl/hello_world_async_noservice.wsdl does not define any
> services
> 16-feb-2011 18.18.02
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDLRefValidator
> collectValidationPoints
> AVVERTENZA: WSDL document
> file:/usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/
> wsdl2java_wsdl/helloworld-noservice-header.wsdl does not define any
> services
> Tests run: 46, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.427 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.JAXWSBindingTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.095 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.JAXWSContainerTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.238 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.wsdl11.JAXWSDefinitionBuilderTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.068 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.validator.ValidatorTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.057 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.104 sec
> Running org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.xmlbeans.XmlbeansBindingTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.001 sec
> 
> Results :
> 
> Tests in error:
>   testCatalog2(org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest)
>   testCatalog3(org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.jaxws.CodeGenBugTest)
> 
> Tests run: 134, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0
> 
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Apache CXF ........................................ SUCCESS [0.222s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Parent ................................. SUCCESS [2.812s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Common Utilities ....................... SUCCESS
> [22.516s] [INFO] Apache CXF Common Schemas .........................
> SUCCESS [3.122s] [INFO] Apache CXF API
> .................................... SUCCESS [38.587s] [INFO] Apache CXF
> Woodstox/MSV Schema Validation ......... SUCCESS [4.080s] [INFO] Apache
> CXF XML Schema Validation with Xerces ...... SUCCESS [4.263s] [INFO]
> Apache CXF Common ................................. SUCCESS [0.013s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Core ........................... SUCCESS
> [48.649s] [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools Common ..............
> SUCCESS [11.780s] [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools Validator
> ........... SUCCESS [12.076s] [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo
> Core ......... SUCCESS [5.689s] [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools
> WSDLTo JAXWS Frontend  SUCCESS [11.672s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF WSDL Validator Maven2 Plugin ........... SUCCESS [5.196s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo JAXB Databinding  SUCCESS
> [7.241s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Code Generation Maven2 Plugins ......... SUCCESS [6.827s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Test Utilities ......................... SUCCESS
> [12.850s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JAXB DataBinding ...............
> SUCCESS [15.691s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime XML Binding
> .................... SUCCESS [8.450s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime SOAP
> Binding ................... SUCCESS [14.692s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime
> Local Transport ................ SUCCESS [4.712s] [INFO] Apache CXF
> Runtime Simple Frontend ................ SUCCESS [18.469s] [INFO] Apache
> CXF Runtime Transport Common Used Classes .. SUCCESS [3.979s] [INFO]
> Apache CXF Runtime HTTP Transport ................. SUCCESS [15.209s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime HTTP Jetty Transport ........... SUCCESS
> [15.698s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime WS Addressing ..................
> SUCCESS [9.022s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JAX-WS Frontend
> ................ SUCCESS [58.188s] [INFO] Apache CXF Test Case Support
> ...................... SUCCESS [2.580s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Aegis
> Databinding .............. SUCCESS [47.926s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime
> JavaScript Client Generator .... SUCCESS [48.062s] [INFO] Apache CXF
> Command Line Tools WSDL to JavaScript Front End  SUCCESS [8.190s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Management ..................... SUCCESS
> [17.854s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JMS Transport ..................
> SUCCESS [48.273s] [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime XmlBeans DataBinding
> ........... SUCCESS [12.778s] [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo
> Test ......... FAILURE [1:03.476s]
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo Misctools .... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools ..................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools WSDLTo .............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools JavaTo WS ........... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools JavaTo .............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime CORBA Binding .................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Command Line Tools CORBA ............... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime SDO DataBinding ................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime HTTP Binding ................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Object Binding ................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Colocated Binding .............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JBI Binding .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime ................................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Bindings ....................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JAX-RS Frontend ................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JavaScript Frontend ............ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF HTTP Transport for OSGi ................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime JBI Transport .................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime WS Policy ...................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime WS Reliable Messaging .......... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime WS Security .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Runtime Web Management ................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF JBI Integration ........................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF JCA Connection ......................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Integration ............................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Java2WS Maven2 Plugin .................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF CORBA Tools Maven2 Plugins ............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Archetype - Simple JAX-WS Java First ... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Maven Archetypes ....................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Maven Plugins .......................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Container Integration System Tests ..... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Container Integration Test Webapp ...... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Uncategorized System Tests ............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Transport System Tests ................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF JAX-WS System Tests .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF Databinding System Tests ............... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF JAX-RS System Tests .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF WS-* Specifications System Tests ....... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Test for writing wsdl to repo ..................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Test for generating code from wsdl in repo ........ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF System Tests ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache CXF System Tests for Maven Plugins ......... SKIPPED
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 10:13.945s
> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Feb 16 18:18:04 CET 2011
> [INFO] Final Memory: 77M/265M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.7.1:test (default-test) on
> project cxf-tools-wsdlto-test: There are test failures.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Please refer to
> /usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/surefire-reports
> for the individual test results.
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.7.1:test
> (default-test) on project cxf-tools-wsdlto-test: There are test failures.
> 
> Please refer to
> /usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/surefire-reports
> for the individual test results.
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:
> 213) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:
> 153) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:
> 145) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Lif
> ecycleModuleBuilder.java:84) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Lif
> ecycleModuleBuilder.java:59) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(Li
> fecycleStarter.java:183) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStart
> er.java:161) at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319) at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:534)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:3
> 9) at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImp
> l.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.j
> ava:290) at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher
> .java:409) at
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: There are test
> failures.
> 
> Please refer to
> /usr/local/apache-cxf-2.3.2-src/tools/wsdlto/test/target/surefire-reports
> for the individual test results.
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefireHelper.reportExecution(SurefireHel
> per.java:74) at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugin.java
> :631) at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildP
> luginManager.java:107) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:
> 209) ... 19 more
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1]
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
> command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cxf-tools-wsdlto-test
> 
> 
> Thank you everybody for your help and your patience
> 
> best regards
> 
> Enrico Bottani

-- 
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog

Mime
View raw message