cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException - start tag has already been written
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:15:48 GMT
On Monday 07 February 2011 11:57:37 am MARTELLI Julien wrote:
> I tried to marshall one of these JAXB generated beans and it worked...
> The issue does not look to be on the JAXB side.
>

> Maybe there is a difference in the libs used when generating the classes
> and the ones used when creating the Service?
>
> Another solution would be to have wsdl2java generate beans with "content"
> instead of using this mixedExtension that seems to be the issue....
>
> Any idea?

The only suggestion I would have is to create a small test case and attach to
a JIRA.   If it's working with pure JAXB, in theory, it should work with CXF
as well.   I'm really not sure what is going on.  :-(

Well, that and test with 2.3.2 instead.   It might already be fixed.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org