cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF handling for mustUnderstand=true
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:52:52 GMT
On Thursday 03 February 2011 3:24:51 pm Morris Jr, David P wrote:
> How does CXF handle mustUnderstand=true? Can someone send me a link?
>
> In metro you write SOAPHandler class that implements SOAPHandler, then
> write a concrete method for the public Set<QName> getHeaders() and return
> a HashSet with the QName of the elements.

That's a standard JAX-WS handler and would work fine with CXF as well.  It's
not the IDEAL way to do it, but it would work.   The SOAPHandlers in JAXWS
will break the streaming so it's not really recommended.

In CXF, we have SoapInterceptor which accomplishes much of the same, but
allows it to not break the streaming.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org