cxf-users mailing list archives

From chakras <suvend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SOAP header wsdl2java issue?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:47:02 GMT

Thanks Daniel and Aki for your help.

Right now I created a POC only - using the inbuilt Jetty that comes bundled
with CXF. While calling through SoapUI - it works fine.

I created a client (Java application) - using wsdl2java, created the stubs.
So, it does not have a Application Server on the client side (and really no
CXF involvement - apart from the generated Stubs with JAX-WS bindings). This
client version sends a bad Action header. It *is the* Java implementation of
JAX-WS that is sending the bad action header.

Here is the simplified class annotation generated,

@WebService(targetNamespace = "Gateway/", name = "Gateway")
@XmlSeeAlso({ObjectFactory.class})
@SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)

Simplified one method annotation looks like this,

    @WebResult(name = "gatewayServiceResponse", targetNamespace =
"http://Gateway/", partName = "parameters")
    @Action(input = "GatewaySvc", output = "http://gatewayServiceResponse")
    @WebMethod(action = "GatewaySvc")