cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gagan <gagandeep.dhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending custom response from Interceptor
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:53:49 GMT

I am developing a web service proxy that has number of operations.
There are some operations which it serves locally and for other it simply
delegates the call to similar service to get the response.
I am using interceptor to intercept the call and based on action, either the
request is served locally or application calls another service to fetch the
response.
In case where response is fetched from other service, I am unable to send
back the response XML that I am receiving from the Interceptor.

Kindly let me know as to how the response must be formatted in Interceptor
so that it gets processes correctly.