cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF without internet connection?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:18:37 GMT

On 2011-1-19, at 下午10:05, meteora28 wrote:

> Thank you for your answers.
>
> I am not sure if I am on the right way. I write down some more
> information
> to explain.
>
> When I want to run my application without an internet connection, I
> get the
> following message:
>
>> INFO: Creating Service
>> {http://www.onvif.org/ver10/device/wsdl}DeviceService from class
>> org.onvif.ver10.device.wsdl.Device
>> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException: Unable to locate
>> imported
>> document at 'http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd',
>> relative
>> to 'schema7.xsd'.
Well,  you can download http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-
addr.xsd before hand and save it locally, than you can use XML
catalog, which can map a remote url to a local relative path file,
this can avoid internet download during runtime, you just need a META-
INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml on your classpath, you may need  google lit bit
to get more details how "XML catalog" works.

Btw, cxf use this way to avoid downloading some xsd files remotely
even during build time. You can take a look at one previous commit[1],
just see the "text changed" part and new added files, get some rough
idea how to write your own jax-ws-catalog.xml.

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1025804

Freeman