cxf-users mailing list archives

From jonathan <astro...@gmail.com>
Subject cxf-busextension.xml workaround ?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:03:54 GMT
Hi,

I am using cxf 2.3.2 in oder to create WebServices with jax-ws annotation. I
use the CXFNonSpringServlet for the transport and it works just fine.

The thing is that I am taking advantage of the cxf-minimal-bundle with the
cxf.xml,cxf-busextension.xml and so on configuration embedded. Since I don't
need the woodstox and jax-rs extension I have commented the corresponding
lines in the cxf-busextension.xml within the bundle/jar.

In that way I don't have to resolved dependencies for woodstox and jax-rs.

Here are the commented lines:
  <!--
  <extension
class="org.apache.cxf.wstx_msv_validation.WoodstoxValidationImpl"
interface="org.apache.cxf.io.StaxValidationManager" />
  <extension class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSBindingFactory"
interface="org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactory" deferred="true">
    <namespace>http://apache.org/cxf/binding/jaxrs</namespace>
  </extension>
  -->

It works fine but for some reasons I don't want to have to modified the file
within the cxf-minimal-bundle before deploying it. So,  is it possible  to
configure the cxf bus extension at runtime from
an other xml file or an InputStream ?

I have seen that is possible to add an extension with the Bus.setExtension
method, but i was wondering if there is a way for -reloading- a given xml
file which contained the extension ?

Thanks you,

---
Jonathan