cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignoring namespaces entirely
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:55:56 GMT
Hi

The following suggestion may not  work for you, but if it's a simple soap
service and no wrapping/unwrapping is happening, then you might want to
experiment with registering a JAXRS DataBinding (for the CXF JAX-WS Client)
:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-data-bindings.html#JAX-RSDataBindings-JAXRSDataBinding

and then configure a jaxrs provider to drop the namespaces on the output and
add them on the input :
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-data-bindings.html#JAX-RSDataBindings-CustomizingJAXBXMLandJSONinputandoutput,
ex

No problems if you decide to ignore this particular idea - it's definitely a
non-standard approach :-)

Cheers, Sergey