cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging of invalid web service requests
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:20:05 GMT
Hello List!

We have the requirement to log only faulty requests (requests which throws a
validation exception by validating against the xml schema). Is it possible
to do this?
If I configure the in interceptor, all requests are logged (as expected).
<inInterceptors>
  <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
</inInterceptors>

If I configure the inFaultInterceptor, nothing is logged (as expected
becuase the requestis not a fault message).

Any ideas? 'm using CXF 2.2.9.

Thanks in advance,
Christian