cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF without internet connection?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:58:52 GMT
Hi,

CXF needn't download artifacts remotely during runtime, so basically
the answer is yes.
But as CXF is always used to handle remote request and response for
distributed environment, the client side and server side generally are
on different machines, so if you have no internet connection, it means
your server is only available for the client within same network(like
a intranet)

Freeman