cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unmarshalling Error: prefix java is not bound
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 14:22:31 GMT
On Friday 07 January 2011 8:59:32 am nicola zantedeschi wrote:
> The response from the server is:
>
> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
> xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
> <SOAP-ENV:Header />
>
>     <SOAP-ENV:Body>
>         <CheckPraticaByGroupResponse
>             xmlns="http://pdc.gedi.ubiss.it/schema/services">
>             <objectId>11111</objectId>
>
>             <status xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>                 xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">COMPLETE</status>
>
>             <placeholders />
>         </CheckPraticaByGroupResponse>
>     </SOAP-ENV:Body>
> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
>
> I have a cxf client. The problem should be a problem related to jaxb
> validation.

Well, the soap message is definitely NOT valid and the error CXF is producing
is correct.  The xsi:type is a qname so the prefix it is trying to find  is
"java" which isn't defined anywhere there.   In anycase, the server is
generating an invalid SOAP message.   You would need to look there to get it
fixed.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp