cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Configuring symmetric binding
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:57:25 GMT
On Wednesday 29 December 2010 12:18:51 pm Rhenius, Karl Stefan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had trouble with the same problem. If you change your binding in
> seismic-scencr.wsdl from soap to soap12, everything is fine.
>
> Why did this change from 2.2.8 to 2.3.1?

This should now be fixed on 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT.   Basically, a bunch of validation
was added to the WS-Addressing stuff to make sure the incoming actions are
actually correct actions (which is somewhat wrong as it only checks that on
soap 1.1, not 1.2), but the way the SecureConv stuff is being setup, it broke
that.   The sec-conv tests are all using Soap 1.2 so they didn't hit it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org