cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sisyphus <info.t...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Help with Declarative Services and ExceptionMapper
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 00:20:37 GMT

As it turns out, this was indeed a simple problem that took a long time to
understand.

The project I am working on was using a snapshot of the cxf-dosgi-ri-dsw-cxf
version 1.1 bundle.  When I figured out where the providers were being
registered (JaxRSHttpServiceConfigurationTypeHandler.createServer() ->
factory.setProviders(providers)), I noticed that the factory.setProviders()
method was being passed over, which meant my object code and source code
were different.  Since I was using the official 1.1 release source code for
the bundle I investigated and found the snapshot did not have this, so my
providers I was declaring in my end points file were ignored.

Thanks to Sergey for pointing to where I should set some breakpoints.

Ian