cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS 2.2.1 and maven 2
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:24:16 GMT
Hi,

I am using JDK 6 and I have endorsed both jars.  What I am trying to
understand (poorly :-) is whether I need to enable the jaxws22 profile
- which I can do, but that seems kind of awkward.

Ideally if the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws had deployed two versions of the
artifact instead, so a cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws and a
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws22 I could have had a dependency on
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws22 and be done with it.  As it stands I am not
sure how I should add the jaxws-rt and jaxb 2.2 dependencies.  If I
don't do anything I can see that jaxb 2.1 (amongst others) gets
included - which is clearly not what I am after.  For the moment I
have added a dependency to

<dependency>
			 <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>
  			 <artifactId>jaxws-rt</artifactId>
  			 <version>2.2.1</version>
		</dependency>

In addition to cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws

But I am unsure if this brings with it other repurcussions?