cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Client Certificate on Server side
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:56:16 GMT
Hi

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 5:40 PM, mohamadan <mnaser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We have Client code talking to Server deployed on Apache CXF. Client uses
> (https + client certificate) to connect with server using JAX-WS or JAX-RS.
>
> We are trying to figure out if it is possible to retrieve "Client
> certificate" on the server using an interceptor ? Is it possible to do so ?
> Please advice.
>
> You can get a current CXF SecurityContext from a message like this :
(SecurityContext)message.get(org.apache.cxf.security.SecurityContext.class)

and then access a current Principal - the instance can probably be cast to
some container-specific class that might provide more information about the
client certs...
Just in case, the actual HttpServletRequest can be retrieved from the
message using an AbstractHttpDestination.HTTP_REQUEST key...

cheers, Sergey

Thank you.