cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java & JAXB binding
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:43:00 GMT
Hi,

If I understand correctly, your different wsdl files share some common
type declared in the schema, if so, you can extract common types in a
xsd files with other namespace, and your different wsdls just import
common used xsd file, or you can put common types in another namespace
schema embeded into your wsdl, wsdl2java tool has an option which
allow your specify not generate some code with certain namespace,
something like

-nexclude <schema-namespace [= java-package-name]>*
                      Specifies a WSDL namespace to exclude when
generating code.
                      This option can be specified multiple times.
Optionally
                      specify the Java package name to use for the WSDL
                      namespace.

So the key point here is that put common types in another namespace
which in turn enable you get the chance that just exclude it when you
generate code.

Hope this is what you want.

Freeman